Carbon Monoxide Detector Activation
Monday, August 12, 2019
Firefighters were called to a residence in West Ocean City after the home's carbon monoxide detectors activated. Crews arrived on scene to find the homeowners and cleaning crews inside. Firefighters evacuated the residence after finding levels of carbon monoxide inside the home. Fans were placed in service to mitigate the CO and occupants were checked for symptoms of CO poisioning. Crews placed the scene undercontrol with no reports of injuries after clearing the house of all CO readings.